We would like to be as eco-friendly as we can. This is why we have chosen suppliers who can provide eco-friendly packaging.
The boxes are produced using greyboard which is made from a mix of recycled and waste paper and is 100% Recyclable.
The outer wrap paper is recyclable and where possible the paper is sourced from FSC certified suppliers.
Foil stamping is eco-friendly and you should have no concerns about any negative long-term effects that the box will have on the environment.
- Foil printing is a totally dry, solvent free process.
- Paper & board that has been foil stamped can be recycled.
- Independent studies were conducted to determine the biodegradability and the recyclability of foil stamped paper.
- Foil has no visible effects in slowing down the rate of biodegradation of the paper & board.
- Foil also does not affect the repulpability of the paper substrate. A study carried out by FSEA/PIRA has found that the foil, like ink, can be successfully removed by the flotation de-inking process with no particles remaining once the paper was re-pulped.
Tissue paper in the box:
This is acid-free tissue paper. The tissue paper is 100% recyclable and from a supplier with FSC certification – so you can be sure it is from a responsible source.